How do I apply?
If you meet the requirements listed above, you can apply by:
- Signing up for Social Security benefits at your local Social Security office
- Visiting www.ssa.gov or calling 1-800-772-1213 (TTY/TDD: 1-800-325-0778), Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. to sign up
Once you apply, you will be sent your Medicare card in the mail. Then, you can make your plan selections and enroll in the Medicare plan that is right for you.
Remember, you can enroll:
- Starting three months before your 65th birthday
- The entire month of your 65th birthday
- For up to three months after your 65th birthday, for a total period of seven months
If you already receive Social Security benefits, you don’t need to do anything. A Medicare card should be sent to you about three months before you become eligible for Medicare.
To inquire about our Senior Products and Services please contact us here.